TRP0370 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic bag TRP0370 is the vertical version of the bestselling styles TRP0234 and TRP0235. Troop London’s TRP0370 is a small size shoulder bag with a spacious front pocket and zipped main compartment.
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy Canvas Across Body Bag.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Spacious front zip pocket;
- Open top slip pocket across the front pocket;
- Secure zip pocket at the back.
- Fully lined with ‘Troop’ monogram lining;
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry.
- External Dimensions: H25 x W17 x D8 cm
- Weight: 500g
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU backed.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use the bag for carrying binoculars when bird watching. They fit in exactly right. My bird book also fits along with note book and pen.There is also room for a small snack. The bag is comfortable to use, and is not too big and bulky. The carry strap is about the right width, doesn't cut into the shoulder. The construction of the bag seems to be quite strong, I can see it giving years more service. I like the colour. Overall I give the bag top marks.
I wanted a small bag to use on holiday as a camera bag which did not draw attention to itself. This is perfect for a smallish camera. The canvas is strong but soft so the bag molds into your body. Although small there are enough zipped compartments to separate items you may wish to carry. I like the zipped pocket at the back to carry a wallet out of sight. The strap is wide and comfortable. I like the leather zip pulls - a nice touch.
The only improvement I would like is a grab handle at the top, although the canvas is soft enough to grasp if you do not wish to use the strap.
I am very pleased with the look, quality and practicality of this small bag. I'm going to buy the bigger version as well, to use when I need to carry more.