TRP0238 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic Body Bag TRP0238 is a medium-sized shoulder bag with a front flap and spacious main compartment with an expanding base. The shoulder strap has two buckles for adjusting the length and the shoulder pad for comfort. TRP0238 is one of the most popular Canvas Across Body Bag style bags from Troop London classic collection.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with two stylish and functional, brass plated buckles (the length is between 93cm to 150cm) ;
- Shoulder pad for extra comfort;
- Secure zip pocket at the back;
- Expanding zip on the bottom of this bag which increases packing capacity, allowing you to take more things you cannot part with;
- Two strong fastener tape patches to keep the front flap on the place;
- The fold-over cover features a pocket with striking diagonal zip.
- One internal netted zip pocket;
- One zip pocket with an organizer section (for your phone and pens) and netted zip pocket under the front flap;
- Fully lined with Troop embossed fabric throughout;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Dimension: H28 x W25 x D10cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This bag was purchased to replace a much loved and abused bag that I had used for many years.
I was disappointed that Troop no longer made the original design. I ordered a bag from the current range, only to discover when it arrived that it was much too small.
On contacting Troop they made the return painless and provided a couple of recommendations of bags that met my requirements. I selected this one.
It is slightly larger than the one it replaces but the pockets are just as good for managing my possessions as the old one.
It even holds my travel cup when I am out and about.
The quality of both this bag and the one it replaces is of a high standard.
I would recommend not only this bag but also Troop as an organisation to do business with.
Great value, well made. I can see no reason why I will not buyer another type for holiday use.
Bought as a replacement for my old bag which was about 8 years old and beginning to get a bit tatty. Love it, but the front flap does sometimes get in the way when I'm at a checkout trying to get my purse out, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!
The first troop bag I bought was the smaller version of this design, which is a great bag but sometimes a little small. So I bought this version for when I need a little bit of extra space. I love all the different pockets and the fact that everything zips up, so I never have to worry about losing things. If you are trying to cram a lot in to the bag, the sides are a little stiff, but that is part of the design and the waterproof liner. It does have an expansion zip along the bottom. It would be nice if the top somehow opened a little wider, but overall I am very happy. Some may find it annoying having to lift the flap to get at the main contents. I have used this bag for an overnight trip with change of clothes and essentials, and it worked very well.
Excellent quality and the fabric is very firm/rigid. It has plenty of space for all daily essentials as a work bag including an occasional A4 clipboard.