TRP0255 Troop London Classic Canvas Backpack - Small
Troop London Classic Backpack TRP0255 is the smaller version of the TRP0257 backpack. This is a small two compartment backpack with a padded compartment for your tablet/iPad and could be your alternative for a handbag.
- Adjustable canvas back straps with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small zip pocket on the top of the front panel;
- Front zip compartment with an organizer section with pens slot and phone pocket;
- Side zip pocket on the front compartment;
- Two small, yet handy side pockets;
- Padded back support;
- The sturdy top handle ensures grip on your bag whenever you are on the move.
- A padded compartment in the main compartment for your tablet or iPad;
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a large pocket at the back panel.
- External Dimensions: H34 x W25 x D12 cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Volume: 9 liters
- Available Colours: Black, Brown, Blue
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've been wanting a Troop London backpack for a while because my All Blacks backpack was starting to fall apart. This backpack has enough capacity to pack more than a few bits and pieces - like magic!
I wanted a spacious back pack to comply with an airlines (RyanAir) cabin bag size. This bag was spacious enough to get sandwiches, flask, camera, small bag of airport security liquid allowances, purse, phone and a compact change of clothing in with even a little room left for a hat and gloves.
Excellent product, looks smart and is hard wearing. This is my second Troop backpack.
I like the bag very much, I bought one in Oxford several years ago but now it was ”the end” with it. I had one in beige light with redbrown details. The one you had on display was that similar colour but you called it brown. So I ordered a brown one and thougt it was the beige one, but it was brown when it came. Everything exept the colour was perfectly arranged and it is ok with this one. Bye for now
Excellent bag...nice size when u don’t want to carry loads on day trip or walking
Had for a while now...still looks good...holds enough for a walking day or day out .