Troop London Classic Canvas Messenger Bag TRP0241 is an Iconic Troop design in pure form. It is Tough, long lasting materials, plenty of pockets, unmistakable styling.
Dimensions: H28 x W36 x D10 cm
Super strong canvas;
Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
Cotton with PU coating.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure zip pocket at the back;
- Expanding zip on the bottom of this bag, increases packing capacity, allowing you to take more of things you cannot part with;
- Spacious zip pocket on the front flap;
- Two strong fastener tape patches, keep the front flap in place at all times;
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security,
- Front flap covers a zip pocket which consists of an organiser compartment;
- Organiser consists of slots for your pens, credit or business cards and phone pocket;
- Main compartment fits large books, folders, A4 size files or a change of clothes for a short getaway;
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry.
Bought this for my wife to replace the same Troop bag she has had for several years. Good service and item delivered promptly. My wife is very happy with the quality of the product and with the colour - blue. Very functional and used as daily work bag.
I bought this bag a couple of months ago, and on the whole I am really satisfied with the purchase. I bought the light brown version. The quality of the materials is really good and the design is beautiful and functional. The inside pockets allow you to keep everything easily accesible. The bigger compartment is big enough to carry a tablet + cover or papel folders (not for a laptop), which makes this bag especially suitable for going to work or traveling; for daily use is pretty big though in my opinion.
Some small drawbacks are that the back side of the bag gets tinted through continual rubbing with dark clothes / trousers, just after some weeks of use (haven't tried cleaning it yet). I would therefore recommend to buy a darker version of the bag. The closing system is with velcro, which is fast but not as functional as the magnet system I have had of other troop london's bags, as it gets often attached with one's pullover when opening it. And I have missed a second pocket for small things on the front pocket, as there's one for the phone and all the tiny deparments are just too small for nearly anything (not so practical in my opinion). But as I said, these are just small drawbacks, and overall I truly recomend it, especially as second bag for working and travelling.
A canvas messenger type bag is a useful article. My previous one was disintegrating and remembering that I had had a small Troop London bag for some years a while ago, I looked to Troop London for a new messenger bag.
Having so many zipped pockets and the extendable gusset makes this a very practical and secure bag. The strap is reasonably wide so that when I have had to fill it with chapters of my thesis, the weight did not cause it to cut into me and it was still quite comfortable. Despite the recent heavy rain, the contents have not got wet. I am very glad that I looked to Troop London and found this bag.
This is a good, standard messenger bag without being too big. Doesn't do anything fancy, but has all the pockets you'd expect, so lots of room to organize. Other messenger bags I had had before were too big, didn't have enough pockets, or weren't totally secure, so this answers all those problems. Everything zips up so no worries about losing items. I took this bag as my carry-on for a vacation overseas and it was more than ample for a book, change of clothes, etc.