TRP0239 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic Body Bag TRP0239 is a smaller version of TRP0238. It has multiple functional zip pockets and an expanding base. This shoulder Canvas Across Body bag could make a favorable travel companion for you as it is small and perfect to carry your passports, tickets, small map book and a digital camera for those lovely vacation pictures.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure zip pocket at the back;
- Expanding zip on the bottom of this bag which increases packing capacity, allowing you to take more things you cannot part with;
- Strong fastener tape patch keeps the front flap in place at all time;
- The fold-over cover features a pocket with striking diagonal zip.
- One internal netted zip pocket;
- One zip pocket with an organizer section (for your phone and pens);
- Fully lined with Troop embossed fabric throughout
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Dimensions: H22 x W18 x D7cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Outer Material:
- Super strong canvas;
- Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material:
- Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
super service! thankyou
Bought as a present which was delivered in record time. I like it so much I need to get one for myself
I first saw and know about this product when I was just arrived in London and was in Covent Garden market early this year. I'm impressed with the design especially using of cotton material and functional and of course the brand, Troop London. As I was just arrived, I thought I could find it somewhere again in UK and buy it before going home. Unfortunately I didn't come across it again for the next 10 days in UK. Anyhow when I came back, google it and got the website and I bought it online. In fact its better as I got to see more choices compare the one I saw in Covent Garden market.
Just to say - one inch bigger/taller would enable an average book to fit inside comfortably. The width could also be slightly wider - given that the compression is a good idea but very limited. Also, in order to keep items separate, I am using the first pouch/pocket to store items such as keys. Having zips which open from each end (two sliders) would really help to make this less deep pouch safer and less likely to lose things.
I've had this bag in green which goes with casual outfits.It's been very robust - no signs of wear after 2 years of hard use.( I also have the overnighter in green.) Got this one to go with grey leather cowboy style ankle boots - the casual style of the canvas goes well with the boots. Perfect.