TRP0236 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic Canvas across body bag TRP0236 is a simple lightweight expandable shoulder bag that feels light on your shoulder and has a spacious main compartment.
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy the Canvas Across Body Bag.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure zip pocket at the back;
- Expanding zip on the bottom of this bag which increases packing capacity, allowing you to take more things you cannot part with;
- Spacious zip pocket on the front.
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Phone pocket (Galaxy Note Friendly) and open top pocket next to it;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Dimensions: H33 x W30 x D8 cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A great bag. It holds all my junk. I love the colours it comes in.
Thank you for a prompt service.
The bag arrived very promptly and is just what I was after. It's very well made and has already been put to good use on a weekend away to visit family. Overall, I am very pleased with the product and the service received.
Love the bag - just right size for when out and about with kids !
Great quality and design 👏🏻
Having seen your product back home in New Zealand, I took the opportunity to purchase whilst in England as the range was more extensive, and with free delivery!
Very pleased with the bag and the prompt service.
This bag is so useful. It is just the right size to fit on your shoulder and take a few things or can be expanded if necessary to take bigger items such as an iPad. It is tough wearing and smart and so long lasting. My last one lasted 10 years and apart from being faded has not worn on any of the zips or pockets. Well worth the money.