Troop London Classic across body bag TRP0235 is a simple light weight shoulder bag which can carry your A5 sized diary, a 500ml water bottle and phone on the inner phone pocket.
Dimensions: H21 x W23 x D8cm
Super strong canvas;
Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
Cotton with PU coating.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure zip pocket at the back;
- Quick access pocket on the front panel;
- One Front zip pocket;
- One main spacious zip compartment.
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- One Slip pockets for your phone (Galaxy Note Friendly);
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry;
- Wide opening main zip offers easy access to main compartment and helps in packing of the bag.
The only comment I would make is that it doesn't have a slot for a pen but its not really a problem. Holds lots of things that I normally carry.
Very nice small bag, can't fault it. Just wish there were more colours available.
I had a favourite bag years ago but stupidly binned it cos I got tired of it. Oh how I've missed that bag! I never found one as useful, with pockets, pen slots, etc!
Then I accidently found the Troop website and recognised the name - I'd found my bag! 15 years or so after buying the original, I found it! So I ordered it - but when it arrived, I realised I'd mistakenly ordered the wrong bag - a cheaper smaller version.
Troop were fab - they arranged a return, and sent an invoice for the excess in the price for the correct bag. I paid that and they sent the bigger bag very quickly. So much more organised than other stores who would have wanted the return, refunded it all, then I'd have had to re-order.
So now I have my beloved bag - and I'm never letting this one go!
Great all round bag - my third in this style. On reflection, for me, it would have been better to have the leather zipper tags in the lovely chestnut colour (per the khaki bag), the 'Troop' logo embroidered in the same blue as the bag and the front pocket to be lined in blue so that I can't see the lining quite so obviously from above!
bought this to replace my usual bag saw it in another colour at a show and reviewed your site. it fits an awful lot in just returned from holiday and i never used anything els i normally take a larger and smaller bag. wish i had found these bags sooner