TRP0220 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic body bag TRP0220 is a simple small-sized shoulder bag that has Troop badge on the front flap, main zip compartment with the expandable base and an organizer section.
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy Classic Canvas Across Body Bag.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure pocket at the back;
- Zip pocket on the front flap;
- Front flap covers a spacious front zip pocket;
- Expandable Base;
- Strong fastener tape patch keeps the front flap in place at all time.
- One internal netted zip pocket;
- Organiser sections on the front zip pocket consisting of three pen slots and one phone pocket;
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry.
- Dimension: H22 x W17 x D9cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Outer Material:Super strong canvas;Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material:Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this bag in brown for my husband and he was highly delighted with it. It’s sturdy, has loads of compartments and pockets and the brown colour looks cool.
Bought this bag as a gift for a friend. She was very pleased - this is the second Troop bag I have given her. Great quality as usual.
I was delighted to find this model as it was bigger than my previous bag. Quality and design excellent, thank you.
I bought exactly the same bag six years ago, so it says a lot that I've gone for the same make,style, and fabric again. The previous purchase is still completely functional but is showing some slight signs of wear and I've got marks on it, so decided on a new one. There are lots of useful compartments that are easy to get at. The fabric is sturdy and good quality. Looks good.
I have been carrying it's predecessor on a daily basis along ever since I bought it in Fort William in 2002. That one was a wee bit smaller, but it lasted till today. My wife suggested to buy a new one as it was showing some - at least in my eyes - minor signs of wear and tear :-). The zips were however still functioning and the lining still intact. The bag goes where I go. It's been to and fro the office for over 15 years, but it also has seen Japan and revisited Scotland many times.
I agreed to buy a new one, not because of the wear and tear, but because I could do with a slightly larger one. These days I'll still carry a wallet, car documents, keys, passport and a huge Swiss pocketknife, but I also like to take my backup hard drive along where ever I go. Better safe than sorry. Troop's online webshop is perfect (and the only option when you're living in the Netherlands) and the delivery went smoothly and fast.
This TRP0220 canvas bag, too, is the perfect happy and handy companion. I'll treasure this one too.