TRP0213 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic Canvas across body bag TRP0213 is a small-sized bag that has 1 main compartment with inner slip Pocket for phone and zip pocket and a small front pocket. This small-sized Canvas Across Body Bag makes a perfect tourist accessory that fits passports, wallets, and small gadgets.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- The front flap is kept in place by a buckle which is finished in genuine leather and brass plated metal with magnetic clips underneath;
- A zip pocket at the front;
- Additional zip pocket under the front flap;
- One pocket at the back.
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- One inner Slip Pocket for Phone;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Dimensions: H19 x W14 x D7 cm
- External Material: Super strong canvas, Genuine leather trimmings, and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this for a xmas present,very pleased with the look,and well made.so bought a different style for myself and find it a very useful bag that will carry all the essential
Love this little bag. It’s small but holds everything I need to carry ie purse, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, keys etc. Well made, top quality and looks great too. Looking for an excuse to buy another one...........!
This is the third Troop bag that I have bought, one for my wife and the other two as gifts.
This was bought for a friend who needed a bag to use when dog walking.
She is so pleased with her bag.
Each bag is excellently made, good quality and very practical.
Would reccomend to anyone.
I’ve had one of these for years. It just gets better with age. Perfect for wallet, phone, pen, coin slide. Neat and unobtrusive. Very sturdy.
I purchased this bag in 5/2011 on Portobello Rd Notting HIll. On vacation from the US. My daughter used it for years. Tired of it and I have used it for the past 5 years. Canvas looks "gently worn". I still love it and it is my go to bag. Fits 2 pair of glasses (sun & reg), cell phone, keys and wallet.
I have not found anything to replace it with all the room but still small.