TRP0213 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic Canvas across body bag TRP0213 is a small-sized bag that has 1 main compartment with inner slip Pocket for phone and zip pocket and a small front pocket. This small-sized Canvas Across Body Bag makes a perfect tourist accessory that fits passports, wallets, and small gadgets.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- The front flap is kept in place by a buckle which is finished in genuine leather and brass plated metal with magnetic clips underneath;
- A zip pocket at the front;
- Additional zip pocket under the front flap;
- One pocket at the back.
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- One inner Slip Pocket for Phone;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Dimensions: H19 x W14 x D7 cm
- External Material: Super strong canvas, Genuine leather trimmings, and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’ve had one of these for years. It just gets better with age. Perfect for wallet, phone, pen, coin slide. Neat and unobtrusive. Very sturdy.
I purchased this bag in 5/2011 on Portobello Rd Notting HIll. On vacation from the US. My daughter used it for years. Tired of it and I have used it for the past 5 years. Canvas looks "gently worn". I still love it and it is my go to bag. Fits 2 pair of glasses (sun & reg), cell phone, keys and wallet.
I have not found anything to replace it with all the room but still small.
I dislike stuffing my coat and jacket pockets with bulky stuff. This stylish and well-made bag holds my mobile phone, wallet, coin purse, sun glasses and a foldable shopping bag. Everything in its place and ready to go!
It's just the best size for the things you need at your finger tips. I love the front pocket for my wallet & the internal pocket for my phone. I was always riffling around in my 'slightly too big with no pockets' bag I had before. I like the style (never been a 'handbag' wearer) & love that it's water proofed. Overall I really rate this bag :)
I wanted a bag to use for walking etc, when you don't want to carry too much but I've found I use it for much more than that as it is so handy and has load of pockets so you can still carry what you need. Great bag.