TRP0387 Troop London Urban Messenger Bag
- Troop London Messenger Bag has an adjustable shoulder strap with brass plated buckle
- Zipped front and rear pockets for quick access and easy reach
- The front compartment under the front flap with fastener tape closure contains a phone pouch, 3 pen loops, and 4 card slots
- Deep and spacious main compartment with top zip closure which ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety
- Fully lined with water-resistant monogrammed lining
- Zipped main compartment contains a large zip pocket inside for maximum security
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy TRP0387 Troop London Urban Messenger Bag.
- Product Model: Messenger Bag | Shoulder Bag
- Colour: Grey
- External Dimensions: H24 x W30 x D10 cm
- Weight: 830g
- Outer Material: Nylon with Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Super value for money. Well made product from good quality materials, and at a price that makes it great value for money.
Very pleased! Fits my iPad, notebook and bits and pieces etc. perfectly. Ideal for travelling.Recommended.
I love my Troop bag!
I love how durable, stylish, functional, and affordable it is.
This is my second Troop bag and I'm planning to buy another one!
I wanted a larger Troop bag to replace a small one I bought some years ago. I was already impressed by the design and quality of this bag. The one I now have has ticked all the right boxes, these being, spacious interior, with substantial compartments, easy access to contents, stylish, sturdy and a very good price.
This is not the first bag from London Troop, the old one has been worn for many years. Love the designs, and quality is superb. Received it next day, thank you for the great service & product.
The bag is a good one but it was not feminine enough in appearance so I therefore returned it. I had to pay for the postage to return it but it did not cost much.