TRP0207 Troop London Classic Canvas Laptop Messenger Bag
Troop London Classic Laptop Bag TRP0207 -Generous main compartment contains a large, padded laptop compartment (H10.5'' x W15'' x D2'' diagonally 17'').When not carrying your laptop, the bag can be a genuine weekend bag.
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy Canvas Laptop Messenger Bag.
- The front flap is kept in place with two magnetic snap-on buckles which are finished in genuine leather and brass plated metal;
- Spacious zip pocket on the front flap;
- Underneath the front flap there is a spacious zip organizer pocket with slots for your business/credit cards, pen loops and a phone pocket (capable of Galaxy Note 3);
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small but handy side pocket for your umbrella; Secure zip pocket at the back.
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety, giving you one less thing to worry about;
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Padded laptop compartmentåÊ(H10.5'' x W15'' x D2'' diagonally 17'');
- The main compartment fits large books, folders, A4 sized files or a change of clothes for a short getaway.
- Dimensions: H32 x W40 x D16cm
- Weight: 1.44kg
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good quality,nice strong bag,good size compartments,nice and secure with zip fasteners,finished quality really good,so glad I have one.
Quality as expected and reasonable price !
I travel to many Countries during the year over the years I have had many types
Of travel bags but I think this will top everything I Previously owned
When I first ordered it, I thought it will be big and bulky. However, in actual it just of the right size for me. I can fit in my laptop and also one 3 inch ring binder/arch file. There are pockets everywhere and all secured by zippers. I like that it comes with a shoulder pad, as I didn't notice it in the website. It's a bit heavy when empty but I presume that it's because of sturdy material being used to withstand heavy load. Hopefully it could last for a couple of years...:-)
The design is classic I could say, probably my next purchase I will try the Heritage series. The delivery has improved, where in my previous purchase, it took 3 weeks to reach me, now it's only 2 weeks i.e. Malaysia.
Ok, so the old, non Troop, laptop bag developed a hole in the corner, nothing too drastic but I thought I'd have a look around for something else. I've had a Troop bag before so I'm aware of the way their bags are made
I viewed a few, but this was the only one that would fit my laptop in, so I went ahead and bought it
It's quite standard in terms of having a little padded section, or divider for the laptop, various pockets, one on the back, one inside, one on the flap and one under the flap
I've just dragged it around London on a small overnight stay, I managed to fit laptop, cables, toiletries, 1 change of clothes, flask, camera, keys, random bag of nuts into it, although I doubt it would have fit much more in
Magnetic fasteners seem pretty secure, overall build quality is good, strong stitching etc
A nice feature, and a reason for buying it, is that it doesn't look too much like a laptop bag, it looks more like a messenger bag. I don't like things that have 'here is my laptop' written on them