TRP0442 Troop London Heritage Canvas Laptop Backpack, Smart Casual Daypack, Tablet Friendly Backpack
- Smart Casual Daypack fully padded back panel;
- Two sturdy adjustable shoulder straps, carry handle on the top for easy transport;
- Zipped front pocket;
- The main compartment has vintage drawstring rope closure with genuine leather stopper adds style and durability; the top is covered by a front flap with magnetic button closure;
- Deep and spacious main compartment fully lined with water-resistant monogrammed lining;
- Laptop compartment H(upto)38cm x W29cm x D3.7cm with fastener tape strap closure (at the level of H30cm);
- Large internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Phone pouch and open-top pocket.
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy a Troop London Heritage Canvas Laptop Backpack.
- Product Model: Laptop Backpack | Daypack | Tablet Friendly Backpack
- Colour: Olive, Camel, Dark Brown
- External Dimensions: H40 x W29 x D20 cm
- Weight: 1.14kg
- Outer Material: Super strong waxed cotton canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers; Vintage metals.
- Inner Material: PU backed cotton
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Things I love about this bag:
* the way it looks (I have the olive one)
* the sturdy material
* it is waterproof
* it can just about fit my 15-inch laptop - the laptop comes up to the drawstrings, meaning I can still close the bag normally (except when it is too full - then the top flap doesn't reach the magnet closure)
Things I don't like as much:
* When the material gets wet, its color changes to a lighter yellow at areas of contact. It changes back when it dries, but the spots are pretty noticeable.
* The pocket at the front doesn't have a lot of leeway on the sides, making it more of an envelope than a pocket. You can still fit things in it, but less than one might think based on the pictures.
All in all, I love it! When I've worn my current one to shreds, then I will probably buy another one (:
Bought as a Christmas present and the recipient was extremely pleased with it.
Exactly the article I expected , functional and smart reeks quality too.
Lovely bag. Just what I wanted for my trip to Botswana next year to hold my camera and binoculars
I bought 2 bags via online and paid the standard overseas shipping. Then I got an email from customer service stating that the bags weight had exceeded the limit and I have to pay double the rate. However they proposed instead of I have to pay the extra charges, Troop London will not reimbursed the VAT but will use it to cover the additional shipping cost and a few pence they will absorbed. That's really efficient for me. The bag itself was very wonderful and suit for my wife, ladylike. Space is ample and we could fill it up to the brim. My only comment the finishing at the front pocket seemed to be a bit 'over waxed', it has the crumpled look.