TRP0255 Troop London Classic Canvas Backpack - Small
Troop London Classic Backpack TRP0255 is the smaller version of the TRP0257 backpack. This is a small two compartment backpack with a padded compartment for your tablet/iPad and could be your alternative for a handbag.
- Adjustable canvas back straps with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small zip pocket on the top of the front panel;
- Front zip compartment with an organizer section with pens slot and phone pocket;
- Side zip pocket on the front compartment;
- Two small, yet handy side pockets;
- Padded back support;
- The sturdy top handle ensures grip on your bag whenever you are on the move.
- A padded compartment in the main compartment for your tablet or iPad;
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a large pocket at the back panel.
- External Dimensions: H34 x W25 x D12 cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Volume: 9 liters
- Available Colours: Black, Brown, Blue
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this bag, I've had mine for 12 years and used it every day. It's worn out now though and I would like to buy another one but without leather trimmings. It's a shame that the vegan troop bags are a completely different style.
This is the third Troop bag my wife has owned. Bought one on a trip to London yeas ago. She loves it and doesn’t want any other kind. Delivery very was fast and great. We’ll always buy from you guys from now on.
I have had several of these bags and I keep coming back because I love them so much. Thank you for the quick shipment.
love this bag just the right size to use regularly. Very well made it's my first troop bag but thinking of getting my Grandaughter one for Christmas.
I LOVE these and am onto my third one. Perfect size in place of a handbag, well made, good quality, lots of little pockets as well as the main bag which helps me organise all my bits and pieces. Just a heads-up on 2 product things though; 1. They are not waterproof. I spray mine with Scotchguard to give it some protection. If they get wet, they smell a bit. 2. The area that wears out first is the bottom. Holes appear around the stitching. Troop, my suggestion is to make the bottom of leather instead of material, tough though the material is, it doesn't last! Hope that helps! Sue