TRP0257 Troop London Classic Canvas Laptop Backpack - Large
Troop London Classic Large Canvas Laptop Backpack TRP0257 is an ideal Large laptop backpack (Laptop Compartment dimension: W11" x H12" x D1.6") with Padded shoulder straps and back panel which will help to protect you from the weight.
- Adjustable, padded canvas back straps with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small zip pocket on the top of the front panel;
- Front zip compartment with an organizer for your pens and a phone pocket;
- Two spacious, handy side pockets with strong fastener tapes;
- Side zip pocket on the front compartment;
- Thick zips on both compartments ensure durability and ease of use;
- Four Side Adjusting Straps;
- The sturdy soft top handle ensures grip on your bag whenever you are on the move.
- Small zip pocket inside for maximum security,
- Padded laptop compartment: W11" x H12" x D1.6" (for laptop up to 15.5” Diagonally);
- The Canvas Laptop Backpack fits A4 sized files, folders and documents;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- External Dimensions: H45 x W32 x 18cm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Volume: 25 litres
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material Nylon with waterproof coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use these rucksacks as working tool bags due to their rugged construction and quality zips. This will be my third bag - they last twice as long as a as most of the branded dedicated “Tuff” tool bags and are far cheaper. If these bags can come out on top in this environment, they should last forever when used for there intended purpose.
Lots of pockets, great space for laptop
Very good size .love the colour.very practical.
Exactly as stands in the advert. Solid, elegant, functional.
I'm weirdly obsessed with backpacks for some reason and this is genuinely my all time favourite bag. I bought it for a weekend away in Hungary and it's absolutely perfect. It has a pocket at the front which is perfect for keeping your passport in, and I think might even be waterproof. The lining is a nice colour and not busy stripes or anything which makes it easier to find your things. The laptop compartment is really padded and so is the back, so carrying it around all day full is easy. It looks nice with anything you wear and fits the hand luggage requirements for most airlines perfectly. I love it so much I'm going to use it for my master's and any other trips I go on. 10/10
For reference, I fitted in: 7 tops in a packing cube, a full bath bag, makeup, hairbrush, heavy phone charge pack, plugs, underwear, wallet, swimming costumes and a mini hairdryer all easily into the backpack