TRP0257 Troop London Classic Canvas Laptop Backpack - Large
Troop London Classic Large Canvas Laptop Backpack TRP0257 is an ideal Large laptop backpack (Laptop Compartment dimension: W11" x H12" x D1.6") with Padded shoulder straps and back panel which will help to protect you from the weight.
- Adjustable, padded canvas back straps with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small zip pocket on the top of the front panel;
- Front zip compartment with an organizer for your pens and a phone pocket;
- Two spacious, handy side pockets with strong fastener tapes;
- Side zip pocket on the front compartment;
- Thick zips on both compartments ensure durability and ease of use;
- Four Side Adjusting Straps;
- The sturdy soft top handle ensures grip on your bag whenever you are on the move.
- Small zip pocket inside for maximum security,
- Padded laptop compartment: W11" x H12" x D1.6" (for laptop up to 15.5” Diagonally);
- The Canvas Laptop Backpack fits A4 sized files, folders and documents;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- External Dimensions: H45 x W32 x 18cm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Volume: 25 litres
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material Nylon with waterproof coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Exactly as stands in the advert. Solid, elegant, functional.
I'm weirdly obsessed with backpacks for some reason and this is genuinely my all time favourite bag. I bought it for a weekend away in Hungary and it's absolutely perfect. It has a pocket at the front which is perfect for keeping your passport in, and I think might even be waterproof. The lining is a nice colour and not busy stripes or anything which makes it easier to find your things. The laptop compartment is really padded and so is the back, so carrying it around all day full is easy. It looks nice with anything you wear and fits the hand luggage requirements for most airlines perfectly. I love it so much I'm going to use it for my master's and any other trips I go on. 10/10
For reference, I fitted in: 7 tops in a packing cube, a full bath bag, makeup, hairbrush, heavy phone charge pack, plugs, underwear, wallet, swimming costumes and a mini hairdryer all easily into the backpack
Bought this for my son about a year ago, he's used it every day commuting to and on holidays and it still looks like new. Really sturdy and a good design.
Great bag lots of pockets and loads of capacity Very high quality
I'm very happy with the quality and the style of this bag, as I am with all my Troop bags. Sturdy canvas and lots of pockets. However, for what is called a "large" bag, it is still a little small. My old backpack could hold a weeks worth of clothes for a summer trip at a pinch, but for this bag a three day trip would be a stretch. The sides are stiff and there is not much room for expansion. I think this is more designed for a commuter than for travel. The laptop pouch has lots of protection, but I rarely travel with a laptop, so it is kind of wasted space for me. Also, with the extra strap, buckles, and padding, it is a rather heavy bag, even empty. Still, the style is great and it does just fine for a weekend away.