TRP0256 Troop London Classic Canvas Backpack - Medium
Troop London Classic Backpack TRP0256 is a medium version of style TRP0257. This is a Day pack in Troop style – enough space for your everyday essentials, changes effortlessly in a traveling backpack.
- Adjustable, padded canvas back straps with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small zip pocket on the top of the front panel;
- Front zip compartment with an organizer section with pens slot and phone pocket;
- Two small, yet handy side pockets with strong fastener tapes;
- Side zip pocket on the front compartment;
- Two side Adjusting straps;
- The sturdy top handle ensures grip on your bag whenever you are on the move.
- Small gusset on the back panel helps to organize your belongings or for your tablet or iPad;
- Secure zip pocket at bag;
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- External Dimensions: H41 x W29 x D17 cm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Volume: 19 liters
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Nylon with waterproof coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this as a school backpack for my kid. They really like it. It has a good number of compartments, and the quality looks like it'll last years. My kid wanted a bag that would look good once it's beat up and well used, so that they can use it for years to come and I think we've got the target.
I've bought one like 10 years ago. Now its cloth gradually wears out, so I ordered 2 more for future replacement. I didn't expect much, but, to my surprise, the stitching, the thickness of canvas, the leather parts and even the padding inside the stripes are all significantly improved. These improvement surely put this product to a much refined level. I ordered online in Taiwan and these bags arrived in just 5 days, free of shipping charge!
This is the 5th Troop bag I've bought, they're always well-designed and comfortable to use. This backpack is pretty ideal, loads of handy pockets and compartments, and the volume is just right for a trip to the shops by bike. It will be my flight bag when we can travel again...
Quality materials, well made, a really good looking and practical backpack - highly recommended.
Three years ago I took my first Troop to Bangkok & carried it most days as I travelled around Asia. That original backpack is still serviceable, although a little worn from heavy use and so I have no hesitation in buying another. I cannot fault the strength of the canvas or the quality of the stitching or the durability of the zips and straps. For me, this is an ideal size for day use, whether carrying the essentials for an excursion, my gym kit & laptop or a days shopping - thoroughly recommended!