TRP0235 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic across body bag TRP0235 is a simple lightweight shoulder bag that can carry your A5 sized diary, a 500ml water bottle, and a phone on the inner phone pocket.
We like to keep things simple. If you are ever dissatisfied with our gear, at any time, just give us a shout and we'll work to make it right. So don't hesitate to buy the Classic Canvas Body Bag.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure zip pocket at the back;
- Quick access pocket on the front panel;
- One Front zip pocket;
- One main spacious zip compartment.
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- One Slip pockets for your phone (Galaxy Note Friendly);
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry;
- Wide opening main zip offers easy access to the main compartment and helps in packing of the bag.
- Dimensions: H21 x W23 x D8cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought the same bag many many years ago but I was delighted to discover that you had a website and the same style. Now I have got a smart new bag with all the wonderful features especially for travelling. Excellent service, thank you.
The only comment I would make is that it doesn't have a slot for a pen but its not really a problem. Holds lots of things that I normally carry.
Very nice small bag, can't fault it. Just wish there were more colours available.
I had a favourite bag years ago but stupidly binned it cos I got tired of it. Oh how I've missed that bag! I never found one as useful, with pockets, pen slots, etc!
Then I accidently found the Troop website and recognised the name - I'd found my bag! 15 years or so after buying the original, I found it! So I ordered it - but when it arrived, I realised I'd mistakenly ordered the wrong bag - a cheaper smaller version.
Troop were fab - they arranged a return, and sent an invoice for the excess in the price for the correct bag. I paid that and they sent the bigger bag very quickly. So much more organised than other stores who would have wanted the return, refunded it all, then I'd have had to re-order.
So now I have my beloved bag - and I'm never letting this one go!
bought this to replace my usual bag saw it in another colour at a show and reviewed your site. it fits an awful lot in just returned from holiday and i never used anything els i normally take a larger and smaller bag. wish i had found these bags sooner