TRP0442 Troop London Heritage Canvas Laptop Backpack, Smart Casual Daypack, Tablet Friendly Backpack
- Smart Casual Daypack fully padded back panel;
- Two sturdy adjustable shoulder straps, carry handle on the top for easy transport;
- Zipped front pocket;
- The main compartment has vintage drawstring rope closure with genuine leather stopper adds style and durability; the top is covered by a front flap with magnetic button closure;
- Deep and spacious main compartment fully lined with water-resistant monogrammed lining;
- Laptop compartment H(upto)38cm x W29cm x D3.7cm with fastener tape strap closure (at the level of H30cm);
- Large internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Phone pouch and open-top pocket.
We guarantee our products are of high quality. Just contact us if you have any issues or questions. Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with our product. So don't hesitate to buy a Troop London Heritage Canvas Laptop Backpack.
- Product Model: Laptop Backpack | Daypack | Tablet Friendly Backpack
- Colour: Olive, Camel, Dark Brown
- External Dimensions: H40 x W29 x D20 cm
- Weight: 1.14kg
- Outer Material: Super strong waxed cotton canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers; Vintage metals.
- Inner Material: PU backed cotton
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great bag. Ordered mine in dark brown, it Looks very smart. Good internal storage pockets. I hope it lasts as long as my old Troop bag which is 10 years old and still in good condition.
Things I love about this bag:
* the way it looks (I have the olive one)
* the sturdy material
* it is waterproof
* it can just about fit my 15-inch laptop - the laptop comes up to the drawstrings, meaning I can still close the bag normally (except when it is too full - then the top flap doesn't reach the magnet closure)
Things I don't like as much:
* When the material gets wet, its color changes to a lighter yellow at areas of contact. It changes back when it dries, but the spots are pretty noticeable.
* The pocket at the front doesn't have a lot of leeway on the sides, making it more of an envelope than a pocket. You can still fit things in it, but less than one might think based on the pictures.
All in all, I love it! When I've worn my current one to shreds, then I will probably buy another one (:
Bought as a Christmas present and the recipient was extremely pleased with it.
Exactly the article I expected , functional and smart reeks quality too.
Lovely bag. Just what I wanted for my trip to Botswana next year to hold my camera and binoculars