TRP0438 Troop London Heritage Canvas Travel Duffel Bag, Canvas Holdall, Gym Bag
- Troop London Heritage Canvas Travel Duffel Bag has two sturdy top handles ensure a good grip when traveling;
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap;
- The main compartment has a long zip closure, 2 ends of this zip can be folded down and fixed in place by buttons, this will provide a wide opening angle, easy for packing. You can also wear the bag with loose ends, it brings flexibility as the bag now can be flattened easily becomes H32 x W50;
- The bottom panel has 4 brass studs that keep the canvas handbag out of the direct touch with the floor level;
- TRP0438 is a medium-sized travel duffel bag, also can be a good-sized gym bag for everyday use.
- Deep and spacious main compartment with top zip closure, 2 ends of this zip can be folded down and fixed in place by buttons, this will provide a wide opening angle, easy for packing. You can also wear the bag with loose ends, it brings flexibility as the bag now can be flattened easily becomes H32 x W50;
- Gym Bag fully lined with water-resistant monogrammed lining;
- This Travel Duffel Bag is a large internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Phone pouch and open-top pocket.
- Product Model: Travel Duffel Bag | Holdall | Gym Bag
- Colour: Olive, Dark Brown
- External Dimensions: H26 x W40 x D15 cm
- Weight: 900g
- Outer Material: Super strong waxed cotton canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers; Vintage metals.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the product. Very good quality and lovely canvas material and style. Would highly recommend, my partner loves the bag and already wants another!! The style is unique and great colours with a selection choice too! Can’t wait to buy more troop bags!
Troop bags are hardwearing and good quality and retain their good looks. Purchased this latest holdall as a Christmas gift so yet to know if they are happy with it. I'm sure they will be though.
A couple of years ago we found the Troop Brand in a shop in Cheltenham but because they didn't have the exact type of bag my daughter was looking for instore we decided to look online. The style and quality is what attracted her. So, having previously bought the excellent Troop Backpack, as soon as she needed a new Travel Bag/Holdall she looked on the website to find what she required. Like her 1st purchase, the bag is extremely well made and will last a very long time. Both bags have received numerous favourable comments from those who have seen her using them.
Purchased exclusively to be able to take a second bag on to BA as it has to go under the seat in front.
Does what it was bought for. Also doubles up as a medium sized briefcase.