TRP0255 Troop London Classic Canvas Backpack - Small
Troop London Classic Backpack TRP0255 is the smaller version of the TRP0257 backpack. This is a small two compartment backpack with a padded compartment for your tablet/iPad and could be your alternative for a handbag.
- Adjustable canvas back straps with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Small zip pocket on the top of the front panel;
- Front zip compartment with an organizer section with pens slot and phone pocket;
- Side zip pocket on the front compartment;
- Two small, yet handy side pockets;
- Padded back support;
- The sturdy top handle ensures grip on your bag whenever you are on the move.
- A padded compartment in the main compartment for your tablet or iPad;
- Deep and spacious main compartment with a large pocket at the back panel.
- External Dimensions: H34 x W25 x D12 cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Volume: 9 liters
- Available Colours: Black, Brown, Blue
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a great little backpack, sturdy and with lots of handy pockets, really pleased with it. It holds more than you’d expect and it’s a good unisex design. I like the brown (mid tan actually). I have a laptop bag by Troop also, just as useful and sturdy.
This is another purchase I have made of Troop men's bags, and I have not been let down. Well made solid shape loads of pockets and quality materials, excellent value. Thank you Troop for sending post free.
I've had my bag a couple of years and it still looks like new so my wife wanted one too. It's a nice size but holds a lot more than you would expect. Quick delivery too.
This is the third one of these bags I have bought, each as good as the last. They are so well designed, practical, good looking and long lasting. My first one is still going strong, albeit with some wear and tear, especially on its bottom, after 10 years and numerous trips around the globe.
I look forward to many years of use with my new one.
Howevet, please bring back the beige one, it seems to have disappeared from your selection.
I love this bag, I've had mine for 12 years and used it every day. It's worn out now though and I would like to buy another one but without leather trimmings. It's a shame that the vegan troop bags are a completely different style.