TRP0219 Troop London Classic Canvas Across Body Bag
Troop London Classic body bag TRP0219 is a simple medium-sized Shoulder Canvas across a bag that has Troop badge on the front flap, spacious main compartment and multiple zip pockets to your liking.
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with stylish and functional, brass plated buckles;
- Secure pocket at the back;
- Zip pocket on the front flap;
- Front flap covers a spacious zip pocket,
- Two strong fastener tape patches keep the front flap in place at all times.
- One internal zip pocket for maximum security;
- Two inner slip pockets (Galaxy Note Friendly);
- A deep and spacious main compartment with a zip on the top ensures your essentials and gadgets travel in safety giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Dimensions: H30 x W29 x D12cm
- Weight: 0.82kg
- Outer Material: Super strong canvas; Genuine leather trimmings and detailed zip pullers.
- Inner Material: Cotton with PU coating.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very good bag. Well made with good material. Just the right size for what I need. Good price as well.
This is a good bag. I bought it because my last Troop bag is excellent but a bit too small for my normal stuff and the masks we will need for a few years.
This one has generous pockets and plenty of space for my glasses, diary, blue badge, pills, wallet, pen, gloves and the mask, sanitiser etc
It would easily take my partner's tablet and still have a bit of spare space so fully recommend, but the velcro fastening of the main flap is a bit limited.
Love it !
While I love the bag and it's amount of pockets and durability, it's too big. Also the velcro is annoying and the flap can be hard to pull up. I didn't realize the bag would be so clunky. I'm still adjusting to it. I like it and the quality is excellent. Just be prepared for a larger bag than you expect. Thanks Troop London!!!
The quality of materials used is high, comfort and functionality of the bag are brilliant. I use this every day for work and often at the weekends. I can fit makeup, phone, umbrella, glasses case, purse, journal, pens, shopping bags and still have plenty of room for lunch box and/or a book.
My only gripe is that the front flap closes with velcro and sometimes when handling the bag on my lap I have had the velcro catch on my dresses, scarves and hair which I absolutely hate happening.
I would have paid extra for an optional std fastener.